The university provides many resources to help students achieve academic and artistic excellence. These resources include:
- University Libraries and Archives: pandemic access policies (look under “Procedures for Reserving Campus Resources”)
- University Learning Center: “For assistance with coursework during the semester, you are encouraged to schedule online tutoring sessions at the University Learning Center (ULC). Individual appointments in Writing, Math, Software, Computer Programming, Oral Presentations and Time Management are available 7am-midnight Mon-Fri and 12-5pm on Saturdays (starting October 3rd). Appointments are scheduled via WCONLINE, and you can also try for a virtual “walk-in” session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org prior to and up to 15 minutes past a given hour. The ULC also offers weekly and biweekly sessions.” See also the Learning Center’s Strategies for Learning Online tips sheet.
- University Equipment Center, Remote and On-Site Computer Labs: pandemic access policies (look under “Procedures for Reserving Campus Resources”)
- Student Disability Services: If you are a student with a disability/disabled student, or believe you might have a disability that requires accommodations, please contact the Student Disability Services (SDS) at email@example.com, or 212.229.5626, to coordinate all reasonable accommodation requests.
- New School Food Assistance
- New School Health and Wellness resources